Rockman Neo Rockman Neo

read below

this was 1 of the best movies on newgrounds. actually in my eyes it's the best... well tied at least. the animation style is great and sound and everything go together... im sure this took a long time to put together and i congradulate u in every way possible made my man... make more like this!

The old wolf The old wolf

great absolutely great

i dont know y i just like it. first of all dont say this is my first animation cuz blammers will fuck it up without looking. very moving. i liked it. good artwork too. thanx. newgrounds needs ur artistic qualities. maybe a little animation but all in all. GREAT.

Megaman vs ?? ep.2 pt.B Megaman vs ?? ep.2 pt.B

i liked it

good work i give u a five nice

Tribute To Animators Tribute To Animators

read below please.

ok i need to tell everyone something. FUCK ALL OF U WHO DONT LIKE THIS MOVIE. im sry this is the first movie in a while that actually got me to laugh out LOUD. and no not a ha ha funny but a HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HAHAHAAHAH fuck im dying help me i cant BREATHE. thank you. oh and if you dont like this movie than ur just like the blammer its about. i loved it YEAH?!!!?!?!?!

Minimum Wage Minimum Wage

a little strange but good

better than i can do. this is suposed to be a spoof of big mouth bass right? i mean but switched. am i getting the wrong picture. fuck it. its good

FLASH Fables - Humpty Dumpty FLASH Fables - Humpty Dumpty

holy shit that was good

it freaked me out cuz i had the volume so high. the mood changed and shit and the screaming and... AHHHHHHHHHHH it was good. nice work. keep it up. do another. tehely